Monday, March 4, 2013

C4K
                                                        
In week one I was assigned Kaitlyn Watts blog. The title of her post was "Origin Myth". She is a 10th grader at Baldwin County high school. She did a short video on her own myth of how trees were made. The video was about a gremlin with a seed growing out of his back. I thought this video was very cute and really helped her brainstorm. I think this helps them broaden thier minds, and make the sky the limit.
          
                                                                  
My second week I was assighned a second grader Max, he was a student at West Nissouri Public School. The title of his story was "We Do". Max wrote his very first post, and he said he didn't know what to talk about. Max then went on and wrote about when he was a goalie and they won , he aslo made some saves. I love all the other encouraging comment on his blog. It will build up his confidence in the future. 

                                          
For my third week my kid was Maurice, a fifth grader in Miss. Ouaho class. He did a weekend recount on what he did for the weekend. He went to his cousin's birthday party at the park, and he really enjoyed it. He had cake, and his cousin got a remote control car for a gift. Maurice really likes going to birthday parties and having fun.

                          
Finally, week four my kid was Latrice, a tenth grade student at the Baldwin County high school. The title of her post was "Hegemony". I'm not really clear on what that word means. She speaks about someone asking her opinion, she told them and they didn't like it. I'm thinking she made that word up to explain this definition.





No comments:

Post a Comment