Thursday, May 2, 2013

Project #13

Using Collaborative tools such as Skype, Google Docs, Google +
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8adb09ce970d-600wi


Our group is Teachers for Peace, We chose texting as our Collaborative Tool. There are many ways you can connect through technology. The reason we chose to use texting is because of our schedules, we did connect in other ways also. Our primary source of connection was texting and we were able to clearly understand our project and who was doing what. We frequently spoke with one another through texting and we accomplished almost everything. At first I was hesitant but I'm glad I did it now I can text faster than ever and I can connect with more people through texting than calling. This was a great learning experience I learned a lot from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment