Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog Assignment #11

Kathy Cassidy

 Ms. Cassidy is a first grade teacher who uses technology in her class as a teaching tool. They use Wiki, blogging, Nintendo DS,and other technologies in the classroom. Other teachers aren't as fond with these teaching methods. Ms. Cassidy thinks that all teachers should be technology literate. teachers should not reject new technologies. She has had a web page for ten years, a blog for five , and has been doing videos for two years. In  my future classroom I will be using blogging, I think it is a great way for kids to learn. I will make boundaries with the kids and, get all my parents on board.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Warnetta it's Bailey

    I think it is a good idea to get all the parents on board! I would probably do the same!

    Good post, good luck the rest of EDM and school!

    Bailey Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I am an enthusiastic fan of blogging. I hope you will be a blogging teacher!

    ReplyDelete